Serving Little Rock, AR since 2008
Little Rock, AR Water Heaters
Whitten Plumbing Solutions has been serving property owners since 2008. Over the years, we’ve developed deep experience in all phases of Little Rock water heaters. Homeowners have come to rely on us for everything from installation to repair to ongoing maintenance. Furthermore, we regularly work with tankless water heaters and can help people take advantage of their benefits. Whatever your water heater needs are, and wherever you are in the Little Rock Metro Area, don’t hesitate to call.
Whitten Plumbing Solutions offers same-day scheduling and emergency service when you call (501) 557-0938. You can also fill out our online contact form to schedule an appointment.
The Benefits of Professional Water Heater Installation
Having a fully-functioning water heater offers numerous benefits. However, optimal performance will depend on installing the unit properly. While DIY installation is possible, calling our professional technicians is highly recommended.
One of the primary benefits of having us install your water heater is our knowledge in determining the right size for your specific needs. We’ll assess factors like the size of your household, hot water usage patterns, and any special requirements to recommend the appropriate capacity for your water heater. This ensures that you have enough hot water without overspending on an unnecessarily large unit or experiencing insufficient hot water with an undersized one.
Safety is paramount when it comes to water heater installation. We can give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing the installation will be carried out safely and efficiently. Our techs are well-versed in local building codes and safety regulations, ensuring the work is done correctly and up to standard. Improper water heater installation can lead to gas leaks, electrical hazards, or water damage, posing risks to your property and the well-being of your household.
Convenience is another significant advantage of hiring professionals for water heater installation. We have the tools and experience to handle the entire process, from removing the old unit to connecting the new one. Instead of grappling with complex instructions and potential complications, you can sit back and let us take care of everything. This saves you valuable time and effort, allowing you to focus on other important tasks or simply enjoy your family, friends, or favorite hobbies.
Water Heater Repair
Every water heater has a limited lifespan. The estimated life expectancy for most units doesn’t go much longer than 12 years, and it’s common for water heaters to start experiencing breakdowns by the time they hit the ten-year mark. But being aware of the signs that repair is needed and acting promptly can help extend the life of your unit.
Signs that you need water heater repair can vary, but there are several common indicators that you should be aware of:
- If you notice a decrease in the amount or temperature of hot water, it may be a sign that your water heater is not functioning properly.
- If you hear strange noises from the tank, this could indicate sediment buildup or other internal issues.
- Leaks around the tank or pooling water on the floor around the unit are also clear signs of a problem.
- If you notice rust or corrosion on the tank’s exterior, it may indicate internal damage that needs attention.
Water Heater Maintenance
Regular water heater maintenance provides several advantages that can help you avoid costly repairs and extend the unit's lifespan:
- Early Detection: Catching problems early can save money by preventing more extensive damage and the need for expensive repairs or even a full replacement.
- Maintain Efficiency: Over time, sediment can build up in the tank, reducing its efficiency and increasing energy consumption. Regular maintenance, including flushing out the tank to remove sediment, can help improve energy efficiency, potentially leading to lower utility bills.
- Improved Safety: A professional technician can inspect all unit components, including valves, pipes, and connections, to ensure they are in proper working order. This reduces the risk of leaks, gas or carbon monoxide leaks, and other potential hazards.
- Extended Lifespan: By promptly addressing minor issues and keeping the system clean and well-maintained, you can help prolong its longevity. This means fewer breakdowns, less downtime without hot water, and potentially avoiding the expense of replacing the unit prematurely.
This company is professional, timely, and a pleasure to work with!- Justin E.
His prices are good, and the service is great!- Martha C.
I will definitely use Whitten Plumbing from now on & would highly recommend his services!- Mary K.
Loved that they provided same-day service!- Priscilla C.
Please give them a call today. You won’t be disappointed!- Dale W.
Went above and beyond with exceptional service!- Spencer R.
I'm so thankful to have found a reliable, honest plumber!- Jeffrey S.
I recommend Whitten Plumbing Service without hesitation!- Susan M.
The Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters offer several benefits that make them an attractive option for homeowners, and Whitten Plumbing Solutions is happy to work with customers on installation, repair, and ongoing maintenance.
The advantages of going tankless include the following:
- Energy Efficiency: Unlike traditional tank-style water heaters that continuously heat and store a large amount of water, tankless units only heat water as needed. This on-demand heating system eliminates standby heat loss, resulting in significant energy savings.
- Longer Lifespan: Tankless units can last up to 20 years or more with proper maintenance.
- Plentiful Hot Water: Since these units heat water on demand, there is no limit to the amount of hot water available. This is particularly beneficial for high-demand households, such as large families or homes with multiple bathrooms.
- Space-Saving: Tankless units are compact and can be mounted on walls, freeing up valuable floor space.
- Lower Maintenance Needs: Tankless water heaters do not accumulate sediment or rust inside the tank, reducing the need for regular flushing or cleaning.
We Do Our Work With a Smile
It’s inconvenient being without hot water. The best way we can help people is to do high-quality work cost-efficiently. But we also know that going into someone’s home with good cheer and a can-do attitude often gives them a lift. For excellent work, fair prices, and friendly service, reach out to our Little Rock water heater pros.
Call Whitten Plumbing Solutions at (501) 557-0938 or contact us online today.
Proud to be family-owned and hands-on operated.
Entrust your plumbing needs to licensed, insured professionals.
Get peace of mind with our warranty-backed services.
We offer a variety of options. Call to learn about the details.