Common Signs of a Problem With Your Sewer Line
Property owners who are aware of the warning signs of sewer line damage can take quick action to fix them before they become severe.
Those red flags include:
- Slow Drains: Slow drains often indicate a blockage restricting wastewater flow, requiring immediate attention to prevent further damage.
- Water Backups: When wastewater has nowhere to go due to a damaged sewer line, it can result in water backups. This can cause toilets, sinks, or showers to overflow.
- Nasty Odors: Sewer gas has a distinct odor resembling rotten eggs. Sewer gas leaks can be hazardous to your health and require immediate investigation and repair.
- Mold Issues: Excessive moisture from a leaking sewer line can lead to mold growth in your home. Mold thrives in damp environments. This can cause various health problems and damage your home's or commercial building's foundation.
- Foundation Cracks: Speaking of foundation cracks…a damaged sewer line can affect the stability of your home's foundation. When the soil surrounding the foundation becomes saturated due to leaks, it can cause shifting and cracking.
Proud to be family-owned and hands-on operated.
Entrust your plumbing needs to licensed, insured professionals.
Get peace of mind with our warranty-backed services.
We offer a variety of options. Call to learn about the details.
Don’t Wait—Call Our Little Rock Sewer Line Repair Technicians Today
Whitten Plumbing Solutions understands the urgency of resolving sewer line issues. When you reach out to us, our team of skilled plumbers will be dispatched promptly. They will arrive at your home equipped with the necessary tools and expertise to quickly assess and tackle the main problem area. Whether it requires clearing a blockage, performing repairs, or replacing damaged sections of the sewer line, we strive to provide efficient solutions.
To ensure the issue is fully resolved, we go the extra mile by conducting a thorough sewer camera inspection. This inspection is included in our service at no additional cost to you. By using state-of-the-art technology, we can visually assess the condition of your sewer line, identify any potential issues, and confirm that the job has been completed to an appropriate standard.
Contact Whitten Plumbing Solutions by calling (501) 557-0938, where we’re available 24/7, or by using our online contact form today.